Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Do you guys buy links - what are the conditions?
What are the conditions for you guys to buy links? What's the source has to be like?
[-] The following 2 users Like mike_zsuluman's post:
  • catherine paiz, IHBC
(04-16-2024, 05:32 AM)mike_zsuluman Wrote: What are the conditions for you guys to buy links? What's the source has to be like?
Ofcourse but it depends on the source. People look into many things before buying links.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • mike_zsuluman
the focus should be on acquiring natural, high-quality links from relevant and authoritative sources. Building a strong link profile takes time and effort, but it can significantly benefit your website's SEO and visibility in the long run.
Click here for more information on digital marketing services.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jahnvi arora's post:
  • catherine paiz
(04-16-2024, 08:24 AM)jahnvi arora Wrote: the focus should be on acquiring natural, high-quality links from relevant and authoritative sources. Building a strong link profile takes time and effort, but it can significantly benefit your website's SEO and visibility in the long run.

OP asked for an answer not about your opinion.

@mike_zsuluman If you get good links from good sources. Then why not?
[-] The following 1 user Likes nehal91's post:
  • mike_zsuluman
@jahnvi arora I have known a lot of people. Who talks like you do. But it all talks provides no result at the end. Acquiring links can took ages. And yes some might argue that it would be beneficial for the long run. But how much long run? The way things are going G and other search engines might not even exist the way they are now.

@nehal91 @diamondhead What are the conditions that one shall look into?
(04-17-2024, 04:32 AM)mike_zsuluman Wrote: @jahnvi arora I have known a lot of people. Who talks like you do. But it all talks provides no result at the end. Acquiring links can took ages. And yes some might argue that it would be beneficial for the long run. But how much long run? The way things are going G and other search engines might not even exist the way they are now.

@nehal91 @diamondhead What are the conditions that one shall look into?

Mate follow this thread. https://seomotionz.com/showthread.php?tid=25202
(04-17-2024, 04:41 AM)alex31 Wrote: Mate follow this thread. https://seomotionz.com/showthread.php?tid=25202

Checked the thread it's for links from old domains.
(04-18-2024, 04:28 AM)mike_zsuluman Wrote: Checked the thread it's for links from old domains.

Check the part of seeing potential of the host page.
(04-18-2024, 04:28 AM)mike_zsuluman Wrote: Checked the thread it's for links from old domains.

I think you are mistaken with some other thread.
Page potential, page value, natural or not, overall domain value. Anything else?