Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
New to Forum
#1
Big Grin 
Hi everyone!  Big Grin
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm based in the UK and have been getting more involved in building and developing my own websites over the past few months.
I'm not an SEO expert by any means, but I've been learning as I go, experimenting with different approaches and trying to get my head around technical SEO, content optimisation and building organic traffic.
My latest project is a travel-related website that I've built from scratch. It's recently gone live, so I'm now working on improving its search visibility, indexing and overall SEO performance.
I'm hoping to pick up some tips and advice from people with more experience, share what I learn along the way and hopefully contribute to a few discussions myself.
Looking forward to getting involved and learning from everyone!
? Every journey has a story. Ramblify it.
? Explore • Create • Share
? https://ramblify.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)