Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Creating activity in a new forum
I had launched a new forum in the niche of sports shoes? My forum is lacking activity. How can I increase my forums activity so when a new visitor comes to my site he/she find it non-empty.
I have some tips.
- Do post exchanges with other forums in your niche.
- Invite your friends and co-workers to join your forum and contribute.
- Create as much as interesting discussions type topics which lures the visitors to join and contribute.
- You can also create some fake profiles. And post. Some forum admins may not agree with this technique but some of them found it useful. So, I will say that its not bad to try.
Creating activity in a new forum isn't a very easy job to do. The thing that worked for me every time is that by launching a competition within my community. As like the top posters will get $100 cash prize. These types of offers may create a huge response but there is also a possibility that many users will just post gibberish to win the prize. So, make sure while announcing your competition that only valued posts will only be counted.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"