10 hours ago
Hello everyone,
I’m currently in search of a reliable AMD dedicated hosting package. I’d prefer something with strong performance, good uptime, and solid support.
Multiple location options would be a plus, as well as reasonable pricing for the hardware provided. Monthly budget $150 USD.
I've found several web hosting providers: FireVM.com and GTHost.com - What host is better from your views?
If anyone has recommendations or personal experiences with a good provider, I’d really appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks in advance!
I’m currently in search of a reliable AMD dedicated hosting package. I’d prefer something with strong performance, good uptime, and solid support.
Multiple location options would be a plus, as well as reasonable pricing for the hardware provided. Monthly budget $150 USD.
I've found several web hosting providers: FireVM.com and GTHost.com - What host is better from your views?
If anyone has recommendations or personal experiences with a good provider, I’d really appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks in advance!
