Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does the Anchor Text has to be unique?
Anchor text should be unique and variation not use exact anchor all the time.
Not practically, keyword can be used as same for every content, but just dont focus on one keyword try variations to use keywords
There is no need for the anchor text to be unique.
(02-17-2020, 05:03 AM)alex31 Wrote: Does the Anchor Text has to be unique? In order to get real link juice out of the host page. Because from what I am seeing many links which have same or similar anchor texts are tend to rank lower in the results.
If you are getting link from any irrelevant anchor to your site, then that will not be helpful for your SEO. It will be count as misleading or waste link. 

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Forum Jump: