Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links from Blogger sites, does they offer any real value?
Links from Blogger sites, does they offer any real value?
It depends of the blogspot site. As it is a free platform. 98% chance is that people use it for spam. This is also the general idea of search engines.

But that doesn't mean that all bloggers sites are bad. Authority sites does tend to still prevail and offer real value.
They can offer value. But as already stated 98% chances are that those sites are spam.

Why bother investing time and effort in them. Rather than that invest your energy onto something that can give some fruitful outcome.
Yes, they offer real value to the resource linked to. But it depends on the Domain Authority of the blog that links to your resource.
It also depends on the topical relevance of the blog to your content.
I can list these two resources right now.
I am sure of many factors that might be in the game apart from the ones I mentioned.
Most of the sites lead to spamming, But if the site is relevant enough with good domain authority then it helps to add value for your targeted website.