Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2020
Total BS SERP's filled with ads. I am seeing more ads than actual results. And when I say more it means way more.

Some of our clients are experiencing a downtime in traffic since the update (or whatever this is) started. So, we told them that let the update rolling be over first. Now, we are getting calls about when this will be over.

Hell!! we don't even know when it will be over. So, what am I supposed to tell them?! Yesterday SEMrush showed that its cooling off so we thought atlast relief. Now again today its showing 9.

But its not the main reason I am concerned. After the September updates we redid a lot of sites who lost rankings back then. In the January updates most of the sites showed consistent and steady amount of promising recovery. Now, I am seeing that their traffic is getting effected by good percentage.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • anush, Paul

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2020 - by white knight - 02-11-2020, 03:01 PM