Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Links from low quality but relevant blog posts
What if the links are of low quality but from super relevant blogs posts with extremely proper anchor texts, how's search engines are going to respond to it? Are they going to help or are they going to get ignore like the rest of the low quality links?
It will get determined by search engines itself.

And in my opinion no matter how low quality page is it doesn't matter. The connection of the page to your page matters. If its super relevant then yeah it may not be helpful now. But can't say about the future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brian's post:
  • profiledmb
How come you are saying that they are of low quality? How did you determined it anyway?

A page having now or every low authority doesn't mean that a link from it will be of low quality.

You said yourself that the posts are super relevant, right? So are the posts itself are of low quality?
If you get the backlinks from only low-quality pages that will not help in SEO ranking. You also need backlinks from high DA sites.
Hi,

Did you check the metrics of the website like Domain Authority, Trust Score, Traffic? If not then how can you say it is of low quality?
If this low-quality link is relevant to your business? you can build this low-quality link.
Thumbs Up 
With my personal experience, I think relevancy is more important than the DA of the website. Because the DA of this particular site will definitely improve after some time.
Taking the link from high DA not relevant is always better than to take the link from low DA but relevant niche sites.
eUKHost : Managed Web Hosting Provider
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Secure Cloud Server Hosting
I think backlinks should come naturally
@dordeduca Yes but your content has to be very high in quality.

And further more no just gives away a do-follow link these days.
Hey @ cc1, on which basis you have decided that the link has low quality?