Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links from quality but relevant blog posts
What if the links are of low quality but from super relevant blogs posts with extremely proper anchor texts, how's search engines are going to respond to it? Are they going to help or are they going to get ignore like the rest of the low quality links?
Like Reply
It will get determined by search engines itself.

And in my opinion no matter how low quality page is it doesn't matter. The connection of the page to your page matters. If its super relevant then yeah it may not be helpful now. But can't say about the future.
Like Reply
How come you are saying that they are of low quality? How did you determined it anyway?

A page having now or every low authority doesn't mean that a link from it will be of low quality.

You said yourself that the posts are super relevant, right? So are the posts itself are of low quality?
Like Reply