Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much effect does a SSL actually have over SEO?
Google was pushing it a couple of years back. Not now. The problem isn't with Google here if you don't have a SSL installed then probably any major browser such as Firefox or Chrome throws away a warning message to the users which can be pretty disastrous if your users base is a crowd which isn't much familiar with the web.

And No they don't have any effect in SEO that can noticeably increase or decrease your rankings. Some might suggest that they have little effect but I haven't seen any major or little changes so I beg to differ.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much effect does a SSL actually have over SEO? - by anush - 01-24-2020, 04:49 AM

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
HostXNow - All in One Thread
I will take your advice into consideration, I need a new host these days. What are...virtual_gambler — 04:37 AM
Metrics to look at before getting a link from - DA or PA or Spam Scor...
I do believe in domain Authority and page authority. As the website passes its link j...virtual_gambler — 04:35 AM
Google gives a Manual Action Penalty after March 2024 update
Found it. It was one of the couple of comments. Removed the entire plugin of comments.lolab — 04:31 AM
ZenCortex Canada Uses, Side Effects, and More!
ZenCortex Canada || ZenCortex Canada is an exceptionally confided in hearing help recipe...ErikSuliv — 04:12 AM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
@"avinash"#1303 Indeed many are just playing this game for easy cash. I too thi...evancr — 02:49 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook