Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Relevant anchor text links, how many per page?
If you are getting links with super relevant anchor texts then how many links would you put in your host page? I am assuming all the places are relevant too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes harvee21's post:
  • thebangaloredhaba
Simple the answer is 'One'.

Anything more than one in a single page won't be able to send quality link juice to the referred page, anyway. So, why add more links and dilute the link juice?!
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 2 users Like batman's post:
  • BadboyGame, brian
From any page the least the number of links the better.
(01-20-2020, 05:13 AM)harvee21 Wrote: If you are getting links with super relevant anchor texts then how many links would you put in your host page? I am assuming all the places are relevant too.

How about you perform an experiment?

In one page put links (more than one) and in another page put just a single link.

Then check how your site's rankings turn out. I am not joking, do it yourself. I am sure you will learn a thing or two. Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • mandiradebnath
As a general rule, it's recommended to keep the number of links per page to a reasonable number, such as 3-5 relevant anchor text links per 500 words of content.
(04-18-2023, 06:06 AM)Daniel165 Wrote: As a general rule, it's recommended to keep the number of links per page to a reasonable number, such as 3-5 relevant anchor text links per 500 words of content.

Keep that and they will pass no link juice at all.
One and only one would be sufficient. The more links you have, the more link juice will be divided. Plus the content will look like you are helping out the reader and not doing it for SEO.