Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Charge of clicks increased drastically!!
Till last month we were paying around $0.50-$0.85 per click in our niche (life style)

But since the new year began click rates have increased drastically from $5 to even $16 or so.

I know that if bidders bid high then click rates will increase but I am checking correspondingly my adwords account too. There has been any such event.
Are you sure that only you are paying high? And no one else is?
(01-06-2020, 05:25 AM)rainbowstore Wrote: Till last month we were paying around $0.50-$0.85 per click in our niche (life style)

But since the new year began click rates have increased drastically from $5 to even $16 or so.

I know that if bidders bid high then click rates will increase but I am checking correspondingly my adwords account too. There has been any such event.

You can't stop this, it will increase.
1. Please check your bid style if it is click on maximise conversion because your competitor also are bidding and increasing amount to show up his ad in the first rank. 
2. Check everything in the niche that you have add in to the ad like keywords, ad title, description, landing page and more. Few of ads failed to perform well due to poor linkup of all these things and also expensive.

Thanks