Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Tips to get more CTR from Facebook Ads
I had been asked this question several times in the last few week that "How to get more and maximum CTR from Facebook ads?". So, I decided to write and article about it. Here are some tips which I had found useful myself.

- Facebook audience are not always very targeted ones. So, getting attention out of them is not easy. Use attractive images that creates incentive within the viewers to click on it. Only using images are not enough you use any kind of high quality media.

- Create facebook updates which provides value along with it triggers actions. You can also use any public event such as 4th of July, Christmas or New year to do that. Try to give your audience the elements which they need at that particular time.

- Your posting time is also very crucial to get high CTR from your ads. Several surveys says that facebook has the most engagement at the middle of the weeks (from Tuesday to Friday) within 8 a.m to 6 p.m, so try to keep your posting time in that range always.

- As you are spending money in the ad campaigns so you must focus on the ad optimizations very much to get maximum productivity out of it. Target your audience according to age, sex, demographics and all other elements taken to account. Remember, the more you filter the audience the more is the CTR.

- Only doing a campaign isn't enough. Test your campaigns and keep experimenting with your campaigns to see from which factor to get the maximum output. Track your results, keep records of each data that varies after changing any element. The more you know your audience and campaign the better results you get.
Providing excellent attractive images along with incentive headlines does do the job all the time.
Very informative tips . Thanks for sharing.
We can increase CTR from Facebook Ads with the help of these steps:-

->Stick to the News Feed on Desktop
->Speak directly to your target audience
->Make your image pop out from the News Feed
->Split a large audience into small small-audiences
->After 2-3 Facebook Ads,refine the winners
Thanks frank for sharing your thought, your article is very effective and informative.
Find the sweet spot time of day when your ad gets more click. Switch off other time and put your budget on you high CTR time. These are the most effective tips when it comes to increasing the click-through and engagement on your ads
There are Some Simple But Effective Ways to Increase Your Facebook Ads CTR Select the right audience for your ad,
Improve the look and feel of your ad, Create a solid offer behind your Ad.Social Media Services Toronto
Hi frank,
Thanks for sharing tips for to get more CTR from Facebook ads it will help me a lot. you have thoroughly explain how to make CTR more effective.I will surely try to improve CTR with your tips especially the second point you mention about triggers action.