Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How should a company measure social media marketing success?
These 4 Metrics Help To Measure Success Of Social Media Marketing Success:

1. Monitor audience growth with “volume”
While not the most important metric, volume is still key when understanding the impact you’re making on social media.

2. Amplify Your Message With “Reach”.
While volume measures how many people are talking about you, reach measures how many people have seen the content you distribute.

3. Build Trust and Nurture With “Engagement”
Engagement is, by far, the most important social metric of all. This measures how people are interacting with your brand and content across all social networks.

4. Inspire Action With “Influence”
Last but not least, there’s influence. The influence you have over your audience, as well as the impact those who are talking about you have over their own audience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How should a company measure social media marketing success? - by amazing7 - 01-08-2020, 10:36 AM