Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What should be the approach towards a content that needs to be updated??
Some old posts of mine gets pretty decent traffic. Even though they are outdated they still manage to get some hundred views from the search engines daily. Touching them will result in disrupting the good amount of traffic.

But I want to update the information as they are outdated heavily. What should be the approach here?
Like Reply
I don't see any problem here. Publish the re-written post. Then just link from the original one. Saying relevant pitch.

Keep the present post. Don't touch it. You might end up getting more than one position of the SERP's. Hearing by your situation my guess is that it will be pretty easy.
Like Reply

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - January 2020
I am seeing very old favicons in the SERP's. These favicons of ours are not even of last ...lordp — 04:02 PM
Today was fun. All types of roller coaster rides. Yesterday it was. And today it f...ksmith29 — 03:21 PM
How much effect does a SSL actually have over SEO?
Google was pushing it a couple of years back. Not now. The problem isn't with Google here...anush — 04:49 AM
Today was fun. All types of roller coaster rides.batman — 04:09 PM
Bots are flooding our sites. And SERP's are more or less he*l. Today I searched for a ...mailbox — 03:25 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook