Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
What if you are attacked by link spam?
Hello Friends,

I wouldn't worry that much for those links as long as you find them spammy probably Google will consider them as spam and don't consider them when ranking your page.
Only if you consider that those links are hurting your rankings use the disavow tool.
On one hand, Google (though their spokesman) said that the algorithm is pretty good finding and diminishing the strength of spammy links. So, if you talk to someone from Google right now, they might say: leave them, probably the algorithm will consider those as spammy and there will be no harm.

I hope it helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you are attacked by link spam? - by calfeutragemjmetfils - 12-18-2019, 06:34 AM

Forum Jump: