Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links to avoid
What kind of links one should avoid in this age of Google Penguin??
Hello master11

5 Types of Link You Should Avoid

1. Paid Links.
2. Comment Spam.
3. Guest Blogging on Questionable sites.
4. Article Directory sites.
5. Dangerous and Infected sites. Vast numbers of article directory were also affected by Google Penguin which calls to the attention for webmasters not to entirely depend on article marketing.
Additional links to avoid...

Low quality Press release syndication
Linkbait and switch
Directories
Link Farms
Profile spam
What about forum signature links? Can Google loves forum and discussions links or hate them?
bethanyjanick Wrote:What about forum signature links? Can Google loves forum and discussions links or hate them?
Forums signature links are do-follow so i must say that google likes it.
Let me tell you, i had posted an article about horror story books in one of my story book site. After publishing within 2 days i saw that my article was ranked in the 6th page of google search, it remained the same for a week but when i linked the article by a forum signature link it jumps to the 2nd page. So i must say that google likes it.
i am the nation
I am also using forum sites to get back link . But i used to make back link without using signature...
Here Some Tips you should be avoid

1. Work on different category websites
2. Comment spamming
3. Target keyword more time in your submission
4. The anchor text should be clear

Avoid all 4 technique if you want to avoid google penguin.
Wow, this is great. I just learnt something new here..
bethanyjanick Wrote:What about forum signature links? Can Google loves forum and discussions links or hate them?
Forum signature links are not bad links. Although they are not good much also as because they are mostly no-follow and the ones which provides do-follow have not much effect in the SERP's.
To remove bad backlinks and different niche, both kinds of backlinks are harmful to any website.