Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much do a Freelancer charge for Keyword Research?
I am seeing a lot of opinions regarding this across many forums. But I am not seeing any fixed pattern of replies. So, what do you guys think?

All type of suggestions are welcome here.
Ofcourse you didn't get a fixed reply. Its obvious!!

Because there isn't one. Many do it for free, many charge by hour, many charge by clients potential, many charge as per campaign and ofcourse many charge via campaign money's percentage.

It depends on the SEO, the client, the campaign, the size of the campaign, the type of the campaign, and on many other things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • anush
People who say that for agency its xyz or for freelancer its abc. They mostly have no idea. Any kw or any agency or any freelancer can charge you with any number they seem to be fit.
There are so many considerations when you do keyword research and it will depend on the practitioner in which how many or how long it will take before it will be completed. Depends on the competition of the website and its target.
Hello Friends,

The market drives the price. Best to look at the competition and see if your service is comparable and then choose to be lower or higher from there. Those with ample experience, contacts, and branding can naturally charge more than the average person.
(12-18-2019, 06:23 AM)calfeutragemjmetfils Wrote: Hello Friends,

The market drives the price. Best to look at the competition and see if your service is comparable and then choose to be lower or higher from there. Those with ample experience, contacts, and branding can naturally charge more than the average person.

I am not looking for work!! Tongue  Read my post.
That varies people to people. Suppose, if I share my charge, then someone else can take the advantage
It depends on the experience of the freelancer in this job. It also depends on the reviews that a freelancer gets from his clients.
There may be other factors in this too, but the 2 I noted are the ones that demand inspection from the prospective clients of the freelancer.
It also depends on the difficulty of the keyword and its search volume.
It totally depends upon the freelancer. A freelancer can charge according to its skills.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanjana.mishra's post:
  • Techinsight
It depends from person to person.