Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much a site's themes effect SEO?
How much does a site's templates and themes effect the site's SEO?

I know loading speed is directly related to themes and it is directly to SEO. Can anybody explain it to me?? I am a newbie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes biggit's post:
  • jayam
Like Reply
Clear your basics first.

Loading speed doesn't effect SEO unless it is taking ridiculously long time (which can result in a time out).

Yes to some point themes can effect. But as long as the theme has clear navigation, good and accessible layout. It will do just fine.
Like Reply
(12-09-2019, 04:06 AM)biggit Wrote: How much does a site's templates and themes effect the site's SEO?

I know loading speed is directly related to themes and it is directly to SEO. Can anybody explain it to me?? I am a newbie.
 It makes a little change in ranking and traffic is usually obvious in most cases, though you can always fix any SEO issues with a proper site SEO audit. I always recommend you to stick to one theme for a long time, as changing your theme at regular intervals will affect the overall branding of your site.
Like Reply
Site's template with excessive video and images will affect user experience not seo because you are optimizing the site page for the target people.
Like Reply
(12-09-2019, 04:06 AM)biggit Wrote: How much does a site's templates and themes effect the site's SEO?

Templates and themes don't affect SEO directly but affect indirectly. If you are using any template make sure you remove extra CSS, JS, and other unnecessary things.
Car Polishing Machine | Car Cleaning Products | Car Care Products | Car Care India | Best Ceramic Coating
Shop your Car Care Products online. Free COD* all over India.
Like Reply

Design aside, themes and templates are a very big part of a website's structure, and they also can affect speed. If you don't get all of these three things lined up and working well together, you're prone to see lower rankings, even if your content is good.
Like Reply
The problem is that most users only think about the visual aspects of a theme, completely ignoring the technical ones. Even more, almost every template out there comes up with the phrase “SEO optimized” in the description, many times misleading the user into thinking it will solve SEO issues for them. while Templates and themes don't affect SEO directly but affect indirectly. such as Ugly Design Can Scare Users Away, Slow Speed Will Bore the Users to Death, and Bad Structure Will Puzzle Search Engines.
Like Reply
If you have a heavy theme, like images, videos, poor navigation, it will badly affect SEO as your website will take time to load.
Like Reply
Site theme affects SEO a lot. If you've purchased a theme website and done some SEO part on the website, then don't change the theme of the website because it affects the whole SEO of the website.
Affordable SEO Services | Affordable SEO Company[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
Like Reply