Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Shared Hosting that provides Unlimited sites to host
Shared Hosting that provides Unlimited sites to host, does all the sites will have the same ip? Or they will have different ones?
I uses bluehost mainly. And I can surely say that they do not gave me the same ip. Although it depends on the host that you are using.
There is no server built till date that has “unlimited” storage space and “unlimited” bandwidth to offer.

Depending on your service provider, there are internal limits that they generally set in the form of inode limit, limit for emails, etc.

There is no set parameter for the storage on an “unlimited” plan.

Hence, this will depend on your provider and you should confirm this before purchasing a package, in order to avoid any issues for your website.

Forum Jump: