Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to maket a local business with no or low budget??
How to market a local business? What are the possible methods that I can and should implement?

For the record I don't have much budget. May be 2k dollars a month. But that is also a game by long shot for me. I am mostly considering free methods or tricks through which I will be able to direct visitors from search engines.
Like Reply
If you are selling something non-digital then go old school that will be the safest bet. Trying to promote a business with a site is a good thing and can be profitable too. But it is just one of the many ways.

You should be focusing on giving away sale or discount. Those things create incentive enough to get sales and quickly your business to become known to the public as well.

And for online presence. Get listed in local citations, add your address for GMB etc.

Well frankly speaking there are many things to be done so share some more information about your product and/or business.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • anush
Like Reply
If you are not selling any eproduct then I will suggest that you stick with offline marketing at first.

When you will start making some money then you can invest in your online presence.

What can I sat?? Its not a wise business strategy to go full on line if you are selling something that can be sold from anywhere.
Like Reply
I am selling both digital and non-digital product.
Like Reply