Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - December 2019
(12-18-2019, 04:18 PM)avinash Wrote: As said earlier SERP's was stabilizing then again this week it fluctuated very hard.

@vk_lord @supaul Glitch or not, there is something going on!!

I know I am not arguing to it. SERP's are fluctuating. We just don't use analytics as a sole tracking service.
Holidays are here people. Its like it has hit us pretty soon.
(12-19-2019, 04:09 PM)vk_lord Wrote: Holidays are here people. Its like it has hit us pretty soon.

I don't think so. Its probably another update. Because SEMrush is showing its sign (5.2 today).
(12-19-2019, 04:13 PM)mediadrug Wrote: I don't think so. Its probably another update. Because SEMrush is showing its sign (5.2 today).
 One thing I noticed about this update which I was discussing yesterday with our Admin too.

This update has hit some evergreen pages. The pages which rank no matter what happens. And basically they are from niches like travel, fooding, lifestyle etc. Not the non-casual type niches such as the finance, automotive etc.

The thing is since the last couple of years. Many of these sites which have no content or provide no information whatsoever ranked pretty well. Just because the right keywords were in their favor. But these things are changing. So, its a relief to the eye for once.

The client whose site was hit. Hasn't talked to me. I am crossing my finger that he wouldn't even notice and even if he did I shall be able handle him. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • elliekushn
Traffic was good this month but the last three or four was days really bad. I checked SEMrush its also showing high turbulence. The holiday seasons are upon us and bad traffic is really a bad sign. Because if it stays this way then we are definitely headed for a bad start on this new year.
Along with GA bug, this Google update is killing us. Overall 20-30% traffic is down.
(12-21-2019, 04:02 PM)avinash29 Wrote: Along with GA bug, this Google update is killing us. Overall 20-30% traffic is down.

Along with Christmas, Weekend, end of the year etc.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and a very happy new Year people.
[-] The following 4 users Like ksmith29's post:
  • bae22, batman, bsteve, mediadrug
Everything was very quite today. Even for a weekend and Christmas holidays.
(12-22-2019, 03:45 PM)bsteve Wrote: Everything was very quite today. Even for a weekend and Christmas holidays.

Why are even expecting something now??!! Just enjoy the holidays.
(12-22-2019, 03:45 PM)bsteve Wrote: Everything was very quite today. Even for a weekend and Christmas holidays.

A good amount dis-balance in traffic today. Some gained some lost. Atleast I am grateful that Google has granted our quota.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"