Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - December 2019
(12-09-2019, 04:12 PM)stcole Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 04:01 PM)nehal91 Wrote: Apparently there was a bug in analytics today. And it disrupted all of our metrics. Google has now messed up analytics too!!

Is it fixed? Because one of my sites is showing wrong data for sure.

No one knows for sure. It keeps popping every now and then Cool Confused
Widget sector niche got a hit pretty hard today. Around 35-50% traffic is disrupted.

A few days back this had happened. But then traffic did came back. So, I am hoping it.
(12-10-2019, 04:14 PM)supaul Wrote: Widget sector niche got a hit pretty hard today. Around 35-50% traffic is disrupted.

A few days back this had happened. But then traffic did came back. So, I am hoping it.

How are your sales now?? Are they effected like wise?
Sales is effected but not much. As my direct and referral traffic still there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • mediadrug
(12-11-2019, 04:03 PM)supaul Wrote: Sales is effected but not much. As my direct and referral traffic still there.

That's why many people don't rely on Google for conversions. Google is just good for brand exposure.
@supaul Good to hear that.

Many of our clients have reported drop in traffic today. SEMrush is also going crazy. But I am not seeing any pattern here. Many sites who is getting less traffic in morning they are getting additional traffic at other parts of the day. Actually, the lags are getting cut out.
(12-12-2019, 03:47 PM)mediadrug Wrote: @supaul Good to hear that.

Many of our clients have reported drop in traffic today. SEMrush is also going crazy. But I am not seeing any pattern here. Many sites who is getting less traffic in morning they are getting additional traffic at other parts of the day. Actually, the lags are getting cut out.

Actually this time of the year. SERP's goes crazy anyway.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Gained a good amount of traffic since last week.

Then lost all of it today. Google is trying to do what? Is there another major update going on?
(12-13-2019, 04:04 PM)tabassum21 Wrote: Gained a good amount of traffic since last week.

Then lost all of it today. Google is trying to do what? Is there another major update going on?

You are not alone. We are too trying to figure out. What's all this is about?

Hopefully we will get an announcement soon.
(12-13-2019, 04:06 PM)likewise Wrote: You are not alone. We are too trying to figure out. What's all this is about?
Hopefully we will get an announcement soon.

Apparently SEMrush is showing shifts on Dec11. But the fact is I am not seeing much change on that day. Apart from the fact that many site's alexa ranking fell on that very same day unusually.