Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How can make best back link?
Hello
I have just a lunch a seo company website.I want to make best goole back link my website then incress my keyword ranking?
I didn't get your question. You want backlinks or you want to increase your keyword rankings??
You can build quality backlinks by off-page seo technique like Guest Blogging, Article Marketing, Forum Posting, Document Sharing, Social Bookmarkings.
Nittish Sharma Wrote:You can build quality backlinks by off-page seo technique like Guest Blogging, Article Marketing, Forum Posting, Document Sharing, Social Bookmarkings.
The best way to build backlinks now-a-days are guest blogging which is for creating do-follow links and forum posting & blog commenting for creating no-follow links.
You should always maintain a balance between the no-follow and do-follow links.
The best backlink is contained within a content that people won’t find anywhere else in the web (thought-leadership).
kid3378 Wrote:The best backlink is contained within a content that people won’t find anywhere else in the web (thought-leadership).
I will suggest guest posting and blog commenting.
Social book marking and blog posting is the best way to getting a best back links.
siva s Wrote:Social book marking and blog posting is the best way to getting a best back links.
Now-a-days, social bookmarking sites are not good ways
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Some of the basic techniques for making best backlinks are
1 social bookmarking
2 Forum posting
3 Image backlinks
4 Infographics
For making best back link Off-page optimization is an important & effective part of SEO. Off-page SEO techniques are very useful for improving website ranking & generating quick traffic towards your site.
Some off-page SEO techniques are-

1.Video creation & submission.
2.Web 2.0.
3.Microblogging.
4.Press release.
5.Info-graphics creation & submission.
6.Blog posting.
7.Social bookmarking.
8.Forum posting.
9.QnA.
10.Article submission.
11.PPC Ad Campaign