Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
5 Quick Content Marketing Tips for 2015
I had been asked about the content marketing tips this year many time. So, I am providing some tips which you guys may find useful.

- Content is the king. So, create content which actually helps or provides information to the viewers.
- Create actionable content. Content marketing is all about gaining trust of your readers and actionable content creates incentive work form the readers, increasing the trust rate tremendously.
- Provide info about what your audience needs to here not the one you want to tell them.
- Offer them more than one content element. Show your related topics along with your latest & most liked topics.
-Content Marketers are always liked more if they are available in more than one place. Try to connect with your audience in various communities, forums, social media channels etc. Show them you are always a step forward when it comes to help your readers.
Good tips mate. Really appreciate it.
Great tips ... I just have a query regarding this that do you think in case of outreaching audience, content marketers should also invest money in paid distribution of their content in 2015? If they need to do it then how much should they invest in comparison to content planning & content creation?
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Strategy, planning, creation and outreach all four elements of Content Marketing needs to be focused equally. If you create great content and didn't outreach it properly then it will not reach to the targeted audience. In that case, what's the point of all of this?? Money has to be invested equally in my opinion.
Hi Paul,

Thanks for a nice suggestion about paid distribution of content marketing.

Can you
Thanks Dear, You are absolutely right.