Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How many sales copies do you make for a digital product?
How many sales copies do you make for a digital product? I know you guys compare these copies to see which one id doing best. So, how many at first?
There is no fixed number to that. Sometime two or three copies can be enough. And sometime more are needed.
(11-18-2019, 06:28 AM)lou99 Wrote: How many sales copies do you make for a digital product? I know you guys compare these copies to see which one id doing best. So, how many at first?

Give or take 5 in the first batch.
The first time I wrote. I made a mess. Took almost 7 copies to write a decent one.
If I am right, it means you are talking about A/B testing.
In this case, you should begin with two vastly different copies first.
Then select the one that works best.
Make two copies from the selected copy and alter it in two different ways.
See which one performs better and use that one.

Lather, Rinse, and Repeat this process until you find a practically-ideal copy.