Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2019
(11-26-2019, 04:34 AM)avinash Wrote: Most of us noticed it too. Then again the traffic fell. And not just fell my numbers I mean become zero at some point. Although today's event make me wonder how google is keeping data for such old queries.

What do you mean  how? Google has the most resources of all.
Today real traffic came back. But just stayed for 4 hours. At that time we got some sales. And then again it went down. Its like somebody has turned off the internet.
@mediamonster we noticed it too.

@supaul I know google has the resources. But that's not what I meant!! Over time search behavior of any user changes and along with it search engines also optimize them likewise. So, for present search queries recent or more updated results are produced. Yesterday all older pages popped. Its like they reverted back to the old data. Is that even possible??!!
SERP's fluctuated today to a whole new level. Search terms which have ads on them are not just getting better places they are taking over.

Anyway, happy thanksgiving to you all. I know there is an another update brewing and I am in no condition to be relaxed this weekend due to this.
Today real traffic didn't came at all.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too @WK.

And traffic will be down as per guess. This weekend is holiday.
Today we saw a huge traffic spike in Asian traffic. Specifically from South Asia. Today western traffic will be down that was known. But this was certainly unusual.

I am not sure whether it has something to do with the November Core update.
@Paul It may have been some ripple effect. I guess we have to wait and see, how its going to be in the next couple of days.
Read the latest from John Muller. I am not surprised that its doesn't give any definitive answer.

Its a shame how Google is avoiding the fact that its SERP's are flooded with ads now. And its talking about cleaning un-natural links.
(11-29-2019, 04:51 AM)anush Wrote: Read the latest from John Muller. I am not surprised that its doesn't give any definitive answer.

Its a shame how Google is avoiding the fact that its SERP's are flooded with ads now. And its talking about cleaning un-natural links.

Well what do you expect?! The guy works for Google after all. Cool Tongue
Everything is very quite today, traffic wise ofcourse.