Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
November 2019, Is there another Google update going on?
Does anybody has any information regarding this? Because I am seeing a lot of fluctuations lately specially since Thursday and Friday.
Well certainly there is a lot chatter going on in the other forums too. But I am not seeing any fluctuations from my end. Maybe because my niche is a bit odd so (its softwares).
(11-11-2019, 04:39 PM)supaul Wrote: Well certainly there is a lot chatter going on in the other forums too. But I am not seeing any fluctuations from my end. Maybe because my niche is a bit odd so (its softwares).

Check the SERP's by searching anything that comes in your mind. You will see. Its a total blunder. Angry
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • mediadrug
Google is now hell bent in destroying small businesses. Big sites are taking over all of the rankings.

For a time now Google is trying more and more to be conversational about the search results. More like Q&A sites but it seems now that it has been backfired on Google instead.

It has no clue which are correct answers and which are not. Probably the big sites are doing okay because somehow the algorithms of Google is realizing and recognizing those sites as reliable. It could be because all these big sites are using Adwords platform.

I am not sure that Google itself have wanted it. Because these algorithms are meant to enhance the user experience. So, far from what we are seeing is that it is destroying the reputation of Google as the most trusted search engine.
[-] The following 2 users Like mediadrug's post:
  • danni, limbo
To some extent traffic is back to some sites. I don't know whether it is going to stay or not. But I will take it as a small win
(11-12-2019, 04:27 PM)limbo Wrote: To some extent traffic is back to some sites. I don't know whether it is going to stay or not. But I will take it as a small win

SERP's are still non-sense. But today a little bit of traffic came back. And its no zombie-like so there's that.

Anyway, it hard to tell these days that what is going to happen tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • danni
Anyone seeing weird eCPM rates in Adsense? I use mainly adsense for monetizing. And the CPM's are getting horrible either they are too high or too low.
@mediamonster You are not alone. These fluctuations are high (or low) if you have your Autoads turned on.
BERT algorithm in Google is already rolling since the last week of October and the first target is English language.
(11-13-2019, 10:29 AM)steveposter Wrote: BERT algorithm in Google is already rolling since the last week of October and the first target is English language.

Its been already rolled out. Watch some news before posting. Cool