Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
November 2019, Is there another Google update going on?
(11-13-2019, 10:29 AM)steveposter Wrote: BERT algorithm in Google is already rolling since the last week of October and the first target is English language.

Its a completely different update.
(11-13-2019, 04:15 PM)anush Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 10:29 AM)steveposter Wrote: BERT algorithm in Google is already rolling since the last week of October and the first target is English language.

Its been already rolled out. Watch some news before posting. Cool

It is because you already read my post. Next time make your own and unique post. Big Grin
(11-14-2019, 09:20 AM)steveposter Wrote: It is because you already read my post. Next time make your own and unique post. Big Grin

I wrote ''rolled out'' because you wrote "BERT algorithm in Google is already rolling since the last week of October and the first target is English language."

Its like you were telling that its an ongoing process.
Does anybody know how this update is effecting the sites?

I have no clue because SEMrush and other tools are reporting none. And when I tried to research about it, I miserably failed. Because the SERP's are a mess.
(11-14-2019, 04:07 PM)master11 Wrote: Does anybody know how this update is effecting the sites?

I have no clue because SEMrush and other tools are reporting none. And when I tried to research about it, I miserably failed. Because the SERP's are a mess.

We all are trying to figure it out.
(11-14-2019, 04:07 PM)master11 Wrote: Does anybody know how this update is effecting the sites?

It has effected more or less every niche that we know of. And tools aren't reporting much that's true. Nobody knows specifically the reason behind it. Some are saying Google is too big for these tools to handle. Some are saying with these constant updates these tools are having a meltdown.
A little rise in traffic and then fell again. Only well established sites or site who are spending a lot of money in ads are only getting ranked well.
(11-15-2019, 04:15 PM)mediadrug Wrote: A little rise in traffic and then fell again. Only well established sites or site who are spending a lot of money in ads are only getting ranked well.

Yeah, I saw that too. But SERP's in our niche are relatively stable then yesterday.
Some folks are calling it the Bedlam update. Which somehow means confusing.

Hell yeah!! It is confusing. There are no patterns or no clue which niche is got effected how!!
Surely another update is going on. Huge fluctuations in the SERP's.

I think we should ask admin to create a sticky thread for Google updates only.