Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Mobile Search Has Overtaken Desktop
Google has launched separate mobile ad units. As, according to Google's calculations mobile search occurs more than desktop searches in 10 countries including the US. Share your opinions.
I think it is a good one from Google. If we are about to focus on Mobile searches in the future then it also has to earn some money.
brian Wrote:I think it is a good one from Google. If we are about to focus on Mobile searches in the future then it also has to earn some money.
Yeah, its true money is a factor. Some site owners are going to make a fortune with this.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I am going to invest a lot in mobile search now.
Not only for search engines like Google but also for good business's sake its very important that we invest in mobile optimization. As mobile users along with mobile searchers are increasing rapidly.
Yes, I agree with you, In future mobile search will be overtake desktop search.
frank Wrote:Google has launched separate mobile ad units. As, according to Google's calculations mobile search occurs more than desktop searches in 10 countries including the US. Share your opinions.

It is true that mobile searches is growing according to reliable statistics, but its still the desktop searches is on top and we will see in the future if mobile searches reign.
randiv Wrote:Yes, I agree with you, In future mobile search will be overtake desktop search.

You are right, i completely agree with you.