Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
As voice search is growing should we be focusing on kw's?
As voice search is growing should we be focusing on kw's? I mean they are not meaningless now but they soon can be. Rather than that we should be focusing more and more on what the contextual meaning of the keyword's as Google is doing.
The importance of original keywords isn't going to fade away. And understanding contextual meaning are also a long shot for us (I mean advertisers). What should be focusing on that is user intent.
Shouldn't we be focusing on how Google is going to target for each search queries or voice searches?
(11-07-2019, 05:16 AM)harvee21 Wrote: Shouldn't we be focusing on how Google is going to target for each search queries or voice searches?

You thinking this whole up side down. Even if we wanted to do it your way. Then how do you propose we do that? 'That how Google is going to understand each search query??!'