Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
what is backlink ?
what is backlink
Any kind of Link from another site to your site is known as a backlink.
Your webpage link on other websites is called as Back link.
The backlink helps you in improve the ranking and traffic of your website.
In SEO terms a backlink is a hyperlink that links from a web site to your own web page. Also called an inbound link, these links are important in determining the popularity (or significance) of your website
In the search engine optimization (SEO), backlinks refer to hyper-links pointing to a particular web page. Backlinks are important for SEO because Google considers the quality and quantity of backlinks to determine PageRank
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology a backlink is ahyperlink that links from a Web page, back to your own Web page or Web site. Also called an Inbound Link (IBL) these links are important in determining the popularity (or importance) of your Web site. Some search engines, including Google will consider Web sites with more backlinks more relevant in search results pages. May also be written as two separate words, back link.
hey hello i am cecil spark(seo) as per my experience in this field the back link are mainly the inbound or incoming links to a website or the webpage.back links are the received links by any web node from another web node.these are very important means of web navigation.
The number of the back links indicate the popularity of the site in the search engine.
This is the only factor which is considered by the google for the purpose of the page rank of the site in the search engine.
Backlink is defined as an incoming hyperlink from one web page to another website.These links are important in determining the popularity of the website.
Hiliving Wrote:what is backlink

A link that is pointing into your website. Make it quality link by providing interesting and beneficial content to the target users.
The use of other website to promote your website, backlinks can be created through forum discussion, blog comments, article submission, etc.
Pool Betting Tips