Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Google shifting from Link oriented ranking system??
As time is passing more and more updates are coming from Google. Recent was the Bert update which understand the search query of any user and give results according to it.

Do you guys think Google is now shifting from link oriented ranking system? And going for understanding more content relevancy and giving the SERP's accordingly.
Its true that Google will give more and more importance to content relevancy over time. But it doesn't mean that Google is shifting from its link oriented ranking system just so now.

It has to evolve in many ways to completely give up on the link system.
Google BERT algorithm update is more than Rank Brain and its focusing on understanding the data and results plus the new information that they acquiring from the users everyday.
(10-30-2019, 05:50 AM)steveposter Wrote: Google BERT algorithm update is more than Rank Brain and its focusing on understanding the data and results plus the new information that they acquiring from the users everyday.

OP has asked about whether or not Google is shifting its focus from links not how Bert works!!!

If you want to make a statement then clearly state the connection between them.
I must say if Google want its SERP's to be content oriented as per user search then it has a long way to go.
I don't know what it is going to be but one thing I do know is that the search results are a complete mess right now.
(10-30-2019, 07:22 AM)ksmith29 Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 05:50 AM)steveposter Wrote: Google BERT algorithm update is more than Rank Brain and its focusing on understanding the data and results plus the new information that they acquiring from the users everyday.

OP has asked about whether or not Google is shifting its focus from links not how Bert works!!!

If you want to make a statement then clearly state the connection between them.

Google is not shifting from link oriented ranking system because now the update is more on focusing on understanding the users queries and its data in a human behavior. Content page that is written for human needs becomes more prioritize compared to keyword focus content page.

@ksmith29 So now, what is your take about the OP's thread?? Its your turn now.
(10-31-2019, 06:33 AM)steveposter Wrote: Google is not shifting from link oriented ranking system because now the update is more on focusing on understanding the users queries and its data in a human behavior. Content page that is written for human needs becomes more prioritize compared to keyword focus content page.

@ksmith29 So now, what is your take about the OP's thread?? Its your turn now.

I have already stated that Google is not doing it right now. What do you want more for me to say?
Yes, Google is updating its algorithm day by day but currently, it doesn't seem that Google is shifted the ranking system. Yes, we should always follow the guidelines of Google to keep on top of the search engine.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
(11-07-2019, 05:46 AM)seoninja Wrote: Yes, Google is updating its algorithm day by day but currently, it doesn't seem that Google is shifted the ranking system. Yes, we should always follow the guidelines of Google to keep on top of the search engine.

Thanks for sharing, I am also thinking same here about google.