Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Most of the marketing agncies fail, why is that?
What you guys say about this? In the case of SEO I see plenty of fake SEO's roaming and getting clients too. But many SEO's who are actually good not getting enough clients. This goes to any marketing agency.
In my opinion this happens because people often don't know what to expect and when to expect.

Marketing agencies can sale anything but as people don't know how much they can spend or when & where to put the money to have maximum ROI.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • limbo
This reminds of a client. He asked 'I don't know what to expect from my SEO expert. SEO has increased my traffic that's true but how much increase should I expect?'

These things happens when any industry is flooded with self-proclaimed experts ergo spammers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • limbo
Sooner or later those clients will leave them.
Most agency owners fail because they do not know their competition, do not have a business plan, lack financial management and leadership skills, and don't know how to prioritize the day-to-day operations to make sure time is spent on revenue generating activities.