Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google PR Update
Google had updates its PR in the month of February 2013. Can anyone tell me when google will be doing the updates again ??
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
According to my knowledge no one knows when will google do the next PR update. Usually google does it after 3 months but as we have seen that there were no updates in May, June & July, so we will have to do nothing but just wait for it.

I personally think that google is now doing its updates in penguin & panda so it is taking time to update the PR's. You don't have to worry about it, just do the right SEO and leave everything to Google.
batman Wrote:Google had updates its PR in the month of February 2013. Can anyone tell me when google will be doing the updates again ??

Our company has been tracking PageRank updates for a while now. We used to see it 4 times a year fairly regularly. In 2012 there were three PR updates, however. I wouldn't be surprised if there are only going to have two this year. I agree with Paul on this one though. Focus on great SEO, publishing content regularly, and building links. PR will eventually come.
Matt Cutts said he'd be surprise if there would be any update in PR before 2014. Don't worry if your pages has low PR or PR n/a just make it good and improve the authority and eventually Google will give the credit.