Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How many days google adsense give approval?
How many days google adsense give approval?
You mean as a publisher?? If yes then I will say it can take upto 72 hours to fully review any site.
And once account is approved then the ads will be live! If you don't get any reply from Google AdSense team within 48 hours, it would take 4 days, if not in 4 days it would take 7 days to get approval. you don't get any status within 7 days mail to Google AdSense team about the issue.
Hi Friends,
For me, It took around 2/3 days to get approval mail from google. I think you should get response within week of time. If it is rejected they will specify the reason for that. You need to correct it before submitting again for approval.
Maximum 72 hours it will take to approved
Adsense approval usually occurs within 24 to 48 hours now. If you follow my steps above for creating a unique site that has never been involved with Google Adsense before, you should have no issues getting approved quickly. At that point, you will receive an approval email from Google that explains the process.