Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does structured data effects SEO?
Google needs to find out what a page is about to show it in the search results. Using structured data is like talking to Google and telling Google what your site is about.
(10-21-2019, 05:50 AM)stcole Wrote: Does structured data effects SEO? I mean they effect SERP CTR but does have any effect on SEO too?
Schema helps you to get a rich snippet with compresive information about your product. One can also take a zero coveted position for certain types of search queries, thus getting additional traffic from various search engines. But the information provided in the Jason-LD code should be present on your webpage and be visible to the users.
seo consulting and marketing services
structured data is not a ranking factor — at least it’s not right now.
So whether or not your site uses structured data, your chances of ranking higher
in the search engine results pages (SERPs) will still rely on other established
ranking factors like onpage optimization and backlinks.
In addition, studies have shown that rich snippets can improve click-through rate (CTR), which can lead to better rankings indirectly.
Yes, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is impacted by structured data. A standardized format called structured data is used to give search engines more context and information about web content. It aids in improving how well search engines understand the information and how they show it in search results.