Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Link building techniques which are effective in 2019
What should be kept in mind? Or what type of links we should be focusing on building to make actual difference? I am not talking about any useless methods but the effective ones.

And please don't post here if you are a newbie or just trying to market here.
Actually its pretty simple. Link building techniques in which you can build on other sites are useless techniques.

Links which you could earn somehow or get which will not look like that you have build them are useful.

Basically search engines wants you to not build links. But to build content and hope to get links.
[-] The following 2 users Like ksmith29's post:
  • avinash, designhub
Links are votes for any site. So, basically votes from you or from where you can get easily don't matter or pretty much sums upto useless.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • designhub
So the link wheels still work? (Non-linear ofcourse)
(10-19-2019, 04:40 PM)designhub Wrote: So the link wheels still work? (Non-linear ofcourse)

Although its not recommended. But it can work. It will need finesse and extreme caution.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • designhub
I usually agree with @ksmith29 but on this one I will not.

To OP I will say that I do not agree with this one because a newbie such as yourself will end up doing more bad than good in this type of link building.
According to me, effective content marketing and guest posting works well these days.
(10-21-2019, 06:31 AM)william17 Wrote: According to me, effective content marketing and guest posting works well these days.

Care to explain what content marketing? Guest posting I understand but cm for link building!!!
Currently, content creation on niche sites are the best way to build backlinks. It gives high-quality backlinks with good authority.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
(10-21-2019, 06:31 AM)william17 Wrote: According to me, effective content marketing and guest posting works well these days.

If you can't do guest posting effectively then content marketing isn't much of a help. People just don't give away do-follow links and specially not after the whole attribute classification from Google.