Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links from which type of sites will effect the SERP's!!
After the Google's attribute stunt. What should be the general idea if link building? I mean from which type of sites do you need to get backlinks to effect the SERP's?
The sites which have the least amount of outgoing links. And the handful number of links which are outgoing they also should be no-follow and/or sponsored.
I also want to know about it in details.
Quality links that came from your most relevant websites or blogs, propose an interesting content to submit for them.
(10-07-2019, 07:34 AM)steveposter Wrote: Quality links that came from your most relevant websites or blogs, propose an interesting content to submit for them.

In today's world interesting or not, doesn't matter much.
We all know several link building strategies. Blog commenting is a good method for link building from relevant sites, but it takes a lot of effort to get approved links from many sites.  Blogging is obviously an effective method of link building.

Article submission is also a good process to have backlinks and also traffic for your own site. It is an easy content marketing process that gives quality backlinks (nofollow & dofollow) from different article submission sites. Guest blogging also gives similar benefits of article submission. Guest blogging is a type of article submission which needs to be approved by the site owner. We do article submission in different sites(same content). But guest blogging articles are so unique, no one can submit it twice.

Getting one published guest blog means a lot, the DA and PA of your site increase and your site also gets the traffic of that guest blogging site.

So for me, I prefer guest blogging for link building. But the responses are very low. Sometimes we find it very difficult to approach any guest blogging sites or sometimes it is also tough to get an approved article post from a high domain article submission site like Ezinearticle. Well, the Ezinearticle reminds me about another site, named Ezinestack. I approached this site several times to publish many articles. They always welcome unique articles. So I am happy with the free guest posting sites like Ezinestack, Sooperarticles which gives instant approval.
(04-13-2020, 10:43 AM)mandiradebnath Wrote: We all know several link building strategies. Blog commenting is a good method for link building from relevant sites, but it takes a lot of effort to get approved links from many sites.  Blogging is obviously an effective method of link building.

Article submission is also a good process to have backlinks and also traffic for your own site. It is an easy content marketing process that gives quality backlinks (nofollow & dofollow) from different article submission sites. Guest blogging also gives similar benefits of article submission. Guest blogging is a type of article submission which needs to be approved by the site owner. We do article submission in different sites(same content). But guest blogging articles are so unique, no one can submit it twice.

Getting one published guest blog means a lot, the DA and PA of your site increase and your site also gets the traffic of that guest blogging site.

So for me, I prefer guest blogging for link building. But the responses are very low. Sometimes we find it very difficult to approach any guest blogging sites or sometimes it is also tough to get an approved article post from a high domain article submission site like Ezinearticle. Well, the Ezinearticle reminds me about another site, named Ezinestack. I approached this site several times to publish many articles. They always welcome unique articles. So I am happy with the free guest posting sites like Ezinestack, Sooperarticles which gives instant approval.

I don't know about your experience but blog commenting is pretty much useless since the last 8 years or so.
(04-13-2020, 03:04 PM)mediadrug Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 10:43 AM)We all know several link building strategies. Blog commenting is a good method for link building from relevant sites, but it takes a lot of effort to get approved links from many sites.  Blogging is obviously an effective method of link building. Wrote: Article submission is also a good process to have backlinks and also traffic for your own site. It is an easy content marketing process that gives quality backlinks (nofollow & dofollow) from different article submission sites. Guest blogging also gives similar benefits of article submission. Guest blogging is a type of article submission which needs to be approved by the site owner. We do article submission in different sites(same content). But guest blogging articles are so unique, no one can submit it twice.

I don't know about your experience but blog commenting is pretty much useless since the last 8 years or so.
It is not really useless. Till now, blog commenting gives a quality backlink from a high traffic site. It is true that the responses are less, but still there are blog sites who allows guest blog (sponsored blog also). Because a blog from other person also enriches his own site content. I share my content (publish article)  with third party sites and also get SEO benefits for that.
(04-14-2020, 09:05 AM)mandiradebnath Wrote: It is not really useless. Till now, blog commenting gives a quality backlink from a high traffic site. It is true that the responses are less, but still there are blog sites who allows guest blog (sponsored blog also). Because a blog from other person also enriches his own site content. I share my content (publish article)  with third party sites and also get SEO benefits for that.

You might get some traffic out of them which is also highly unlikely. But that's it no help from commenting at all.

And think of yourself this. 99% of the blogs provide no-follow links so they are a no help anyway, and the least amount of blog's who do provide a do-follow link they passes no link juice whatsoever.
(04-14-2020, 03:03 PM)danni Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 09:05 AM)mandiradebnath Wrote: It is not really useless. Till now, blog commenting gives a quality backlink from a high traffic site. It is true that the responses are less, but still there are blog sites who allows guest blog (sponsored blog also). Because a blog from other person also enriches his own site content. I share my content (publish article)  with third party sites and also get SEO benefits for that.

You might get some traffic out of them which is also highly unlikely. But that's it no help from commenting at all.

And think of yourself this. 99% of the blogs provide no-follow links so they are a no help anyway, and the least amount of blog's who do provide a do-follow link they passes no link juice whatsoever.
You have also given the answer to your query. I agree with you partially not fully. Not all site give dofollow links but some give. See this blog  - https://ezinestack.com/mobile-phone-buying-guide-without-credit-card/
And https://deals.megamobiledeals.com/ has published their guest blog here and it is dofollow link. 
We have seen the varieties for dofollow and nofollow links from tried party sites. There are several forums also who provide nofollow link with some provides do-follow links. But all time we should not focus on dofollow or nofollow. We must consider the traffic of that third party sites.