Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Infograph or Video for a tutorial?
Which will be the better choice while building a tutorial, a video which will have step by step guide or a Infograph showing all the steps?
Both works and you should try both. Why don't avail all the possible options. It will definitely increase the domain of your reach.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 1 user Likes batman's post:
  • lonelysoul
The thing is videos are hard to make. But from what I see they are tend to generate more revenue.
(10-09-2019, 05:31 AM)lonelysoul Wrote: The thing is videos are hard to make. But from what I see they are tend to generate more revenue.

Ofcourse they can generate more revenue. For videos you don't need necessarily a platform of yours such as a blog or any kind of sites. They can be uploaded to any video streaming site and you will generate revenue.

If you invest money in it and correctly get it done. Then surely it can earn you thousands of dollars or perhaps even more.
  • lonelysoul
I was thinking that for now I will start will infograph but as the time will pass and I shall generate more money. Then I will go for high end videos.
I don't understand your hesitation here. All you will need extra is a video editing software and there are also many free ones.

A video can be shoot from a camera these days. It doesn't need any other tool or equipment.
  • supaul
Batman I agree with you.

Even though to OP I say. You shall not need an editing software too. Upload it raw and do it right away. People will think its more legitimate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • batman
@supaul. That's true too. I forgot.
Okay, I will give it a try.
And don't forget to upload it with proper keywords in Youtube. They will rank far better than infographs.