Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Got a Tutorial, Sale it or give it away for free??
Got a good tutorial which is in demand. How to market it? Should I sale it or give it away to gain trust for sales of any bigger product?
That depends on the tutorial. Whether it is of utmost importance and in demand then its wise to make some money out of it by selling it.

Otherwise, say if it has demand but the information is out there already. Then it is best to give it away in order to gain trust.

I hope you get the picture here what I am trying to say.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • davids
(10-03-2019, 07:18 AM)mediadrug Wrote: That depends on the tutorial. Whether it is of utmost importance and in demand then its wise to make some money out of it by selling it.

Otherwise, say if it has demand but the information is out there already. Then it is best to give it away in order to gain trust.

I hope you get the picture here what I am trying to say.
Op made it clear that the tutorial is in demand. Wink
(10-04-2019, 05:36 AM)mediamonster Wrote: Op made it clear that the tutorial is in demand. Wink

I know, I just made a theory.
Atleast try to sale it. If you get some sales then you will make money out of it.