Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Difference between a Common Writer and Content Marketer
I am new is field of Digital Marketing. And so I have lot of questions in mind. The query that bothers me most is that what exactly is the difference between a common writer who writes stories or newspaper articles and a content writer. I mean both are writers but what make content writers different from the general ones.
The basic difference that remains between a content writer and a common writer is that common writer writes content (articles or posts) just to share information with their readers and nothing else. But when it comes to content writer they also do the same which is to share information with their readers but along with that the content creates an incentive to make sales.
Content Marketer writes their content in order to develop call to action possibility within the viewers but common writers just writes their content to share information.