Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
WHMCS Marketplace backlinks, are they worth it?
I am told that these type of sites are usually no-follow and no-index when it comes to giving away links. But recently I heard that this marketplace if done right (I mean do create a good profile in a human way) then will give you a non no-follow link. A friend of mine got them just by creating a profile. So, here is my question, is this links worth it?
Even if I do believe you that this marketplace gives away do-follow links. Still I must say that devote your time and effort in something that will stick for a while.

Now in present day situation where Google is sticking all these new attributes. These type of places are going to be obsolete pretty soon. And know this even if the webmaster doesn't add any attribute to his or her links. Google can still categorize the links.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 1 user Likes batman's post:
  • anush
Yeah I checked and I have to agree with Batman. The site shall not pass any link juice and soon it is going to be ugc so spare the effort.
Although do follow links is priority for the major marketers, now no follow links is declared as a hint from Google, so it can be use for ranking purposes.
(10-02-2019, 07:50 AM)steveposter Wrote: Although do follow links is priority for the major marketers, now no follow links is declared as a hint from Google, so it can be use for ranking purposes.

A no-follow, no-opener is still of no use. Even though Google has announced these attributes. In my opinion by adding attributes we are just doing the job for them. So, they don't have to categorize the links. Otherwise, no-follow is a no-follow.