Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is my site penalized??
One of my site just disappeared from the SERP's. The site is almost 3 years old. It has plenty of good content and good amount of regular visitors.

Along with it the site also receives a good amount of traffic from Google which will be around 60% of its total traffic.

I am confused here why our site will disappear overnight!!
I think it may be due to the google broad core update September-2019. Google announced an broad core update due to which many website get affected.
(09-25-2019, 09:47 AM)sophiawils59 Wrote: I think it may be due to the google broad core update September-2019. Google announced an broad core update due to which many website get affected.

I don't think that's the issue here. The time OP has posted this thread, it been only few hours since the algo update started rolling not even fully rolled out. No one posts something in a public forum for a problem just waiting a few hours unless it is very urgent. In this field SEO wise people start panicking after a day or two.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • rudla25
I think that too. And its been like this for a week now.
I think you should report it to through Google's product support forum. I don't think that its a penalty.
I have faced this once. One of our site disappeared without a clue.

You also contacted through Google's product forum but they only kept saying that "we are overlooking the issue".

After it became clear when we got an email from our hosting company saying that our site has been infected by malware.