Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Force to bid manually
For our CPA offers we usually use automated bidding systems to do the work. Now there is no option for that we have used up all of our automatic bidding options. Now in order to reactivate it I have to run atleast three campaigns through manual bidding. So, I am asking what should I adjust and how to determine the changes according to the changes in biddings?
First point out your most searched and/or converting keywords. Then scale out the negative keywords for the campaign specifically and carefully.

If you can convert for s search phrase rather then a keyword then notch it up the bid for it. Phrases are prone to get converted the longer the better.

Keep an eye on overall profit and loss. Don't get excited and start putting dollars if you see an unusual event.
Focus on phrases, scale out negative keywords, invest on those which can convert well even if they have high competition corresponding to their demand.
What if a search term is not a phrase but only two (or three) words term but it can convert pretty well?
(09-18-2019, 05:00 AM)lamhik21 Wrote: What if a search term is not a phrase but only two (or three) words term but it can convert pretty well?

Yeah, can work. Its a certain possibility. The thing is in this type of situations people usually rely on their gut feelings.
I would say that run some small campaigns and get this over. Once three campaigns done you can go back to your usual routine.Tongue
(09-20-2019, 04:48 AM)lordp Wrote: I would say that run some small campaigns and get this over. Once three campaigns done you can go back to your usual routine.Tongue

Well then I have to loose some money. Angry