Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Client is not receiving our emails!!
Its not like that they are ending up in spam folder or we are entering wrong email addresses!! I am not sure what's the issue here. I also contacted the ESP but they are saying that everything is fine.
Like Reply
If everything you are doing is right then it has to be a problem of ESP. They can't ignore you and also if you want you file up legal charges as well.
Like Reply
(09-12-2019, 04:29 AM)tallgrass Wrote: Its not like that they are ending up in spam folder or we are entering wrong email addresses!! I am not sure what's the issue here. I also contacted the ESP but they are saying that everything is fine.

How are you so sure that they are not ending up in the spam folders?
Like Reply
Recheck your outgoing options and/or settings. It seems like you missed something.
Like Reply
(09-20-2019, 05:16 AM)vk_lord Wrote: Recheck your outgoing options and/or settings. It seems like you missed something.

Checked all is set and good to go.
Like Reply
Erase everything just not the email list. And start everything from scratch.

If you are too rattled by this then get it checked by someone from the outside. Its clear that something is wrong. Whether it is you doing it or not.
Like Reply