Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Manual Ad placement vs auto-ads
For affiliate products specially for softwares, which type of ads perform well, auto-ads or manually inserted ones?? I have seen that many auto-ads perform really well in this type of situations. But others say that if I don't want to loose money then I should choose manually inserted ones.
Like Reply
I don't know what you have seen. But manual ad placements are always better.
Like Reply
(09-10-2019, 05:14 AM)mediamonster Wrote: I don't know what you have seen. But manual ad placements are always better.

On what basis are you saying that auto as placements are good, may I ask?
Like Reply
I have seen it in seasonal cards. People place ads which rotates in its own terms and the cards sold itself.
Like Reply
(09-12-2019, 04:40 AM)davids Wrote: I have seen it in seasonal cards. People place ads which rotates in its own terms and the cards sold itself.

Cards and softwares are not the same mate.
Like Reply