Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Strength and weaknesses in Blogging
How to know my strength and weaknesses in blogging? I mean which niche to choose and which to not.
You have to love to blog otherwise its not possible. Choose you niche according to your passions in life, or may be problems that you want to overcome. In a blog you always have to came up with new ideas of posting topics so a choose a niche in which you are really comfortable.
I would have to agree with Paul in this subject. One must have passion for the topic they are writing about or else they will get tired and not want to continue blogging.
You cannot pick one topic and start blogging about it. You have to be very precise in it. Select a topic in which you have experience and knowledge both, ofcourse you have to be passionate about it. You may be passionate about many things but you cannot write about them all, you must have knowledge about the subject that you can share with your readers.
I prefer my passions when it comes to selecting niche. It good to write about things in which I am already comfortable.