Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where will you point your PBN links?
If you are getting some good tier 1 links from PBN's which are built on expired or aged domains. Then what will be your strategy here. Where you will point those links to? (homepage or internal pages)
Some might suggest that if the anchor texts can get a internal page title in it then you can link them to internal ones.

But I don't agree with this. If you know that these valued links are from tier 1 sites then it is evident that you throw them to your homepage. Overall site quality gets count even though Google rank pages and not sites. And also getting a high powered link to your internal page will rise some eyebrows.
[-] The following 1 user Likes frank's post:
  • avinash29
Recently I worked on a project and did just the opposite Frank.

Used a combination good old anchor texts and broad anchor texts. Worked like a charm. I guess it depends on the goal which we try to achieve.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • avinash29
Any thing else I should know about? And @ksmith29 did you linked tier 1 sites to the internal pages?
At first, it will be the homepage and then the internal pages of the main website. It will take time to establish so be consistent in quality over quantity.
(09-26-2019, 06:52 AM)steveposter Wrote: At first, it will be the homepage and then the internal pages of the main website. It will take time to establish so be consistent in quality over quantity.

Quantity here is unimportant. In order to rank a handful of good links to the homepage can be enough.

(09-22-2019, 04:32 PM)avinash29 Wrote: Any thing else I should know about? And @ksmith29 did you linked tier 1 sites to the internal pages?

No my strategy were just opposite of Frank's that's why I wrote.

No they were not all tier 1 sites, they were a mix of web 2.0, mediocre PBN etc.