Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Closing a thread in my forum
Suppose, I started a topic and after all type of replies are made then should I close it? or, rather should I keep it alive to see how members would react to that information. What are your preferences.
Well it is totally dependent upon the thread itself if all the kind of information had been shared then its good to close. Closing of any thread doesn't mean that the members cannot see it, they can still get the information from it.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
nick23 Wrote:Suppose, I started a topic and after all type of replies are made then should I close it? or, rather should I keep it alive to see how members would react to that information. What are your preferences.

If you are really convinced that the thread has covered all the possible outcome answers then you should close it. There is nothing wrong in that but it may occur sometimes that the answers had been answered but there is a debate going on that thread which is relevant to the topic then you must not close it.